Hello everyone,
I need to export a couple of pages in Confluence to PDF to serve as project documentation.
For this I wanted to add the title of the page to the header of the export.
I found (and tried) this CSS code in the PDF stylesheet in order to achieve this:
@top-left {
content: element(runningheader);
}
...
.pagetitle h1 {
position: running(runningheader);
font-size: 6pt;
} However, I am facing two problems:
- This approach does of course not copy the title to the header but instead moves it, meaning that there is no big document title on the first page any more. (I could probably overcome this by simply adding the page title to the template again via the scriptrunner page info macro.)
- This is the main problem I have: After inserting this code to the stylesheet my PDF does not contain any h1 headings any more as they are all moved to the top-left. So only the first h1 per page shows up in the header and not a single h1 is present in the text itself any more.
Does anyone have a solution for this?
Thanks in advance!