What is the issue? Are you not seeing the Edit button at all? If so, it could be space permissions!
Ah. Yes, I do see the Edit button. When I click it the page doesn't show the data, it hangs. I'll check our space. Good thought! Thanks!
Please excuse my ignorance. But what directory in our system should I check to see if we're out of space?
We're using an ec2 server on AWS. I did just run the df -h command and see we are at 72%.
I actually meant the confluence space, not the space in the server. But yeah, that could be a problem. But I would look at the logs first (https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/working-with-confluence-logs-108364721.html#WorkingwithConfluenceLogs-FindingtheConfluenceLogFiles )
Could you describe all the symptoms?
You have the right permissions if you look at space permissions I think? Then you go to an existing page and that's fine? You have the "edit" butoon there, and you click it - what, exactly, happens there? Error message? Page never loads? Text to edit appears (or not) but no cursor? etc.
Thank you. I don't see any issues there but then I'm not sure exactly what to look for.
I created meeting minutes Jun 22 and then on the 23rd, selected the Edit button on the top of those minutes to make changes. The page acts like it's going into edit mode, but it never refreshes and shows the data. Initially I see "write comment...." get placed at the very top left hand side of the page but then it goes away and the page sits blank. I also just noticed that my Create button (to create a new meeting minute entry) is gone.
Ok, do you get the page title and nothing below it, and no cursor to edit with?
Do you have any themes installed? (Sounds like a non-sequitor, but a theme might be re-arranging things - a lot of what you said sounds familiar to me with something I've run into before, but a theme might be moving stuff around and changing the symptoms so I'm not sure it's a match)
I do see the Edit button. When I click it, it acts like it will let me edit the minutes. At first I see "write comment...." above the meeting minute title in the upper left hand side of the page but then that goes away and the page sits empty and won't let me do anything but cancel. I created these minutes on Jun 22 but went to edit them on Jun 23 and saw this for the first time. We had just updated the SSL cert on Jun 22.
I also just noticed that my "Create" button to create new meeting minutes is no longer on the page
I don't have themes installed. I do use a template for my meeting minutes but no themes. The fact that my Create option is also gone is concerning. I'm the Admin on this account and my permissions are correct.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.