Hi,
Is there a way to disable time tracking for few users instead of disabling for every Jira user?
Thanks,
Piyum
Hi @Piyum Monarawila ,
you need to properly revoke time tracking permissions from these users/groups.
HI @Piyum Monarawila
I did not understand the use case here....could you please elaborate in details...
Time tracking is global settings you can disable on the basis on project/users.
if you want you can restrict users from seeing the log work option ..for this don't provide the work on issues permission for those users.
I need to deactivate the Time sheet feature in Jira for some projects/users.
Hi @Jakub Sławiński
What is the proper component to disable time tracking from the above options?
'Work On Issues' is the master permission. If you disable it, users will not see the time tracking component at all.
Thank you very much @Jakub Sławiński
If you integrate TMetric in Jira, either the user can disable time tracking for certain projects or you in case you are the admin get control over such permission to track (additionally, there are settings for marking hours as tracked offline. billable, non-billable, etc.)
Hi @Bonding I am new to Jira and TMetric. I'd like to account for 100% of my team's time - not just what they spend on tasks in Jira. Is it possible in TMetric to allocated time to admin categories as well? I am also intrigued by the billing functionality. Do you have a sample report?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.