I'm desperately trying to get through a migration. I was told to do an XML site export. But I can't even get that far. This is running on oracle sitting on Linux for the db, and the app is sitting on a RH Linux server. The db is moving to a nutanix server. (I had to correct myself here.) We are running version 6.11
What happens is when you fire off the backup from the gui, it is off to the races. 9 HOURS later or more, it fails for one reason or another....and not always the same reason, which doesn't make sense to me.
Sometimes it fails on altering a health check table. Two weird things to me. 1). It is trying to alter a column, but it's spelling it backwards. "NOSAER_ERULIAF" (failure reason), but the actual failure reason is trying to create an initial extent greater than 14K on an 8K tablespace. Well, this always been an 8K block db. So why does it care NOW?
Other times it will fail stating that disk space is running low. But monitoring this in logicmonitor, it never took the disk space past 55% capacity. So that makes no sense.
Other times it fails on services that are turned off and disabled. ???
I have spent the better part of the the last three days chasing down documents from Atlassian on how to test this, and how to check that. I'm coming up with no progression.
SO I'm hoping that someone here has run into this same behavior and knows what the golden ticket is. And even if not, some solid advice would be amazing.
Thanks in advance.