Your challenge:
Have fun. 😎
Can't wait to see all the Champions pics posted here and to read about the tips shared. So sad to be missing summit but looking forward to all the amazing photos
f
@Kat Warner ^^
Two more of my favorite faces!!
Who gave who a tip and what's the tip? If you got tips from each other, I think you both win the Scavenger Hunt points. 😘
Love this! 😄
I asked @Alexey Matveev about his advice for migrating different Jira instances with different user names into one, does that also count?
Hmm.. It was hard to find a Community Champion on Summit .. Everyone was saying that is a Community Leader
Hah Hah hah !! @Mirek : Thats the funniest joke I read all day!
@Jodi LeBlanc : Hello virtual-Summit buddy! I need a top tip from the Queen Of Trello....As a less-experienced Trello user who's looking to boost my expertise, which Power Up would be most beneficial to me in the coming weeks as I use it more & more??
I unknowingly fulfilled this challenge by having a long sit down with @Jack Brickey about the state of my project team and ways that I could alleviate some of the stress of an all-remote team that is having a terrible time with estimation and accountability.
The biggest thing I came away from that conversation with was that we are not doing a great job with validating our assumptions when we're scoping a project. Took this one home and started focusing on it right away.
Thanks Jack!
@Monique vdB - Number 4
Thanks Summit buddy, have you read my love of Trello Power-ups post? These would be great ones to start with!
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/My-Love-of-Trello-Power-Ups/ba-p/997970
Let me know how you get along Jodi
Welcome and yes I have so thanks to you too! 🤩🤝I will use that as my reference going on further. Will do - there'll will be a nerdy Community Article at some point for sure 🖋🤓Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.