Some Jira users users are reporting the `Error The issue you are trying to view does not exist. `
This is happening only on few issues, not on all.
- The Administrator does not see the error, being able to access the issue
- User's permissions are OK
- Database integrity done
- Reindexing done
- Encountered on Jira versions 3.10.2 and 3.13.5
- Log file does not show anything useful, even when set to DEBUG
- Also tryied the jira.option.key.detection.backwards.compatible=true inside jira-application.properties without any success
- Unrelated: few days ago I remember getting a simlar error, but I was able to find the cause, an Exception was present in the logs, complaining about a required field that was missing from the screen.
- There is no Security Level assigned
- Strange but this started to happen with all tickets that were created after a specific time in the past (abou two weeks ago). Any issue after this date will present this problem.
- If the user creates a new issue, he will be able to access it, but not if were created by others.
How can I solve the issue?