Hi,
I need some help. We have "Feature Request" issue type which addresses customer requirements. So, I have 15 Custom project pickers and one Single Select Branch field associated for each of those project pickers. These Branch fields are with 2500+ options in each (15 x 2500). When the Project picker value changes, I am able to load only that product specific branch names to the Branch custom field using script runner behavior
The problem is, if these Branch fields are present in the Edit Screen, it takes ~20 seconds to load the Edit and even Edit operations are very slow.
Because these were Single Select custom fields, I thought some issue and tried Single Version Picker loading same 2500+ options in the project where customer requests are made. Still, response is very slow.
My question is, is that too much to have that many options in one custom field and many such custom fields. Ours is a JIRA Server version 7.12.3.
Any input or suggestion on how to manage large number of options during Create/Edit operation would really be helpful for us.
Thank you
with warm regards
ramki