Hi All,
I am responsible for a small Confluence installation for my Team. I am not very technical and Confluence is just a tool which we find handy but have no expertise in.
I have now run into a wall and hoping someone here can help.
We are running Confluence 6.7.3 server. Out maintenance period has run out in September 2018 and we were not planning to extend it any time soon. As per this page https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-security-advisory-2019-03-20-966660264.html on the WebDAV and Widget connector vulnerabilities I could potentially use any of these versions to fix the problem: 6.14.2, 6.13.3, 6.6.12.
However, 6.14.2, 6.13.3 are outside of my maintenance and it was confirmed by Atlassian Help Center I cannot use them. Now, 6.6.12 is below my current version and there is no procedure for downgrading. Using a backup from the time we upgraded is out of the question as it is 6 months old and a lot of new content was created in the meantime.
For the moment I used the recommended workaround (disabled the plugins), but it has impacted some of the functionalities we use daily.
The question is whether buying a new maintenance (or new license -> anyway having to pay) is the only thing I can do to make our Confluence OK? Are there any other options?