Please can you help me with an Sql query to get the total count of issues per status ?
Hi @Adnan ,
Do you confirm that you need a SQL directly to the data query?I think this part of the data can be displayed in the Dashboard through a simple JQL.
JQL:Any conditions you need to filter
Dashboard: Issue Statistics
Status = variable
Where variable is one of your defined statuses in a workflow.
Then below your query, you can see the total.
Hi @Ollie Guan
First big thanks for your quick answer
I tried this way , but i have two problems :
1 - There's 519 statuses in my instance and the gadget can't provide an exhaustive view ,(only 266 lines)
2 - The issue count with JQL qurey is lower than the real issue count provided by sytem info .
Anyone know how to make this sort by the state ordering in your workflow?
Hi @[deleted],
all the statuses used can be re-ordered at
This order is taken into account when sorting or grouping by statuses.
CheersThorsten
Hasn't thought of that.....thank you.
Sadly I've inherited a bit of a mess there, so I'll have to proceed CAUTIOUSLY.
It would be nice to be able to do this "By Workflow", which is what make sense...shame that's not possible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.