I am trying to compile Confluence on a CentOS 7 Server, I installed OpenJDK8 and the "mailer" and "ojdbc6" dependencies. and here is how I installed the dependencies :
./mvn325.sh install:install-file -DgroupId=javax.mail -DartifactId=mail -Dversion=1.x.x -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=../javamail/mail.jar -s "settings.xml" -Dmaven.repo.local="`pwd`/localrepo"
./mvn325.sh install:install-file -DgroupId=com.oracle -DartifactId=oracle-jdbc15 -Dversion=11.2.0.1.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=../ojdbc6.jar -s "settings.xml" -Dmaven.repo.local="`pwd`/localrepo"
And after executing build.sh script it takes a lot of time downloading and compiling to end with this error :
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project confluence-multi-test: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.atlassian.confluence.test:confluence-multi-test:jar:6.0.4-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts could not be resolved: com.oracle:oracle-jdbc7:jar:12.1.0.2, com.microsoft.sqlserver:sqljdbc:jar:6.0.7507: Could not find artifact com.oracle:oracle-jdbc7:jar:12.1.0.2 in atlassian-proxy (https://m2proxy.atlassian.com/repository/public) -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR] mvn <goals> -rf :confluence-multi-test
What to do?