Confluence I swear makes instructions purposely confusing.
I just want an anchor in one page to work from a link in another and it just loads the page at the top. Not to the anchor.
I don't know what spaceKEY, means.. or what DOC means . And nothing defines them either.
They give no typed out example. So I took a guess.
Our space name is TN, (is this a spacekey?) my page is called Automation. My anchor is UBLateBlacklist in a page called "Automated tests" So given they are in the same space, why does https://confl.ourcompany.com/display/TN/Automated+tests#UBLateBlacklist link I defined not go to the anchor but just loads the page its in at the top? (The anchor is at the bottom) Please help, anyone. I had actually gotten it to work and had to start over due to some other issue and now it won't work.
I dont think this applies as I am in the same SPACE, so I did based on linking to a page, and it won't work.
| Page in different space | spacekey:page name#anchor name | DOC:My page#bottom DOC:My page#important information |