Hi,
I am trying to install new JIRA Service Desk for version 3.15.3 or above and I have Confluence 5.9.1 installed. I don't want to have to upgrade Confluence but I can't find more clear information to tell me if these latest versions of Jira Service Desk are compatible with confluence 5.9.1.
Reference to this document(https://confluence.atlassian.com/applinks/application-links-version-matrix-779174762.html) . does that mean the jira and confluence version should be the same version applink? Otherwise, I will get some integration problems.
Can someone point me in the right direction or give me some suggestions?
Thanks
Jenny
@Jenny Chen
Best,
Fadoua
@Tinker Fadoua
Both of these pages I have already seen that, but I couldn't find the applink of JIRA 7.12.
Could you explain more clear about the that?
My understanding is that you will have some issues between JIRA and Confluence
@Jenny Chen I checked with Atlassian Engineer you should be fine. You can link JIRA to Confluence with the versions you provided above.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.