the documentation says I should be able to change the template to a next-gen service desk template but I only see kanban or scrum templates available for next-gen projects.
Here is an excerpt from another thread about getting early access to the new JSD NG templates.
From Atlassian (Caroline Bartle)...
You can gain access to JSD next-gen project templates via our Early Access Program.
Details of this can be found here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/get-early-access-to-the-next-gen-jira-service-desk-experience-968672129.html
are you on cloud? NG is only on Cloud. If so, verify that if you attempt to create a new project you see this...
If you do not see then it could be that your admin has disabled NG.
Hello,
Jira Service Desk project is not available for next gen projects. Next-gen projects are Jira Software projects, that is why you can use only Scrum and Kanban.
I can create other NG projects but can't see the service desk template referred to in this documentation - https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/create-edit-and-delete-next-gen-projects-966656478.html
according to this documentation, there should be a service desk template available for next-gen projects
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/create-edit-and-delete-next-gen-projects-966656478.html
is this documentation incorrect?
correct. i need to be paying attention to the collections more closely. i was reading the question and not looking at the fact you posted in JSD. :-(
Alexey is correct.
You are right. That is a new feature.
I have it here:
Make sure that you have Jira Service Desk installed in your Jira Cloud. Jira Settings -> Products
ok, great. I'll just wait until I get access. Thank you
We are still not having access to the template, is anyone else able to use it?
Hi. Is there a NG JSD template?
If you are on Cloud yes there should be. Are you not seeing the template?
@Jack Brickey - I'm on Cloud and I can't see any:
I can see NG Software templates.
This is what I see. You might want to check with your admins if you are not in fact the system admin. Otherwise reach out to Atlassian Support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.