I've been asked to look at setting up a Service Desk project that is intended to allow people to submit ideas. There may be some discussion on the issue and then a decision is made as to whether to proceed with the idea or not.
The challenge I'm trying to solve is that everyone who submits an idea should be able to see *all* of the ideas being submitted.
The only way I can see that is even close to being practical is to create an organisation that contains everyone who is submitting ideas. I need to figure out how to maintain the membership of the organisation but I think I may already have hit a blocker which is that I don't think a JSD customer can be in more than one organisation ...
Any thoughts or suggestions on what I can do to solve this? One of the reasons why JSD is the preferred solution is because the request types make it really clear as to what information is being sought.