Hi all,
I created a ConfiForms survey were the results are to be used to create a Jira issue using the IFTTT integration rules.
The area I am having trouble with right now is on my ConfiForm page, I have a single selection dropdown field. I am trying to push that value onto a field in the jira page that is a multi-selection drop down field (labelled component).
I added a 'No Format' field in the IFTTT integration rules, executing the code below.
{
"fields": {
"project":
{
"key": "XXX"
},
"summary": "Test summary from confiForm",
"description": "Test description from confiForm",
"reporter": {"name":"Shakir Islam"},
"assignee": {"name": "Shakir Islam"},
"issuetype": {"name": "Engagement Request"},
"component": {"key": "BIP"}
}
}
This is the error I am getting:
- com.atlassian.sal.api.net.ResponseException: Error communicating with JIRA, {"errorMessages":[],"errors":{"component":"Field 'component' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown."}} Used JSON: '{ "fields": { "project": { "key": "XXX" }, "summary": "Test summary from confiForm", "description": "Test description from confiForm", "reporter": {"name":"Shakir Islam"}, "assignee": {"name": "Shakir Islam"}, "issuetype": {"name": "Engagement Request"}, "component": {"key": "BIP"} } }' Request to url = 'https://jira.aexp.com/jira/rest/api/latest/issue/'