I have a field in my JIRA Service Desk project called "Service", it is a single-value drop down. I have added the field to the Create screen for the "Service Request with Approvals" issue type, but when I try to add fields to a request type that is based on that issue type, the "Service" field is not displayed. According to the help tip on that screen, all I have to do is update the create screen associated with the issue type. What am I missing?
Here are the steps I followed:
1. When I try to add a field to a request type, I'm told to add the field to the issue type by editing the create screen:

2. I navigate to the create screen for the associated issue type:

3. I add the "Service" field to the create screen:

Everything looks OK, except the "Service" field is still not available on the UI in step 1.