I have a structure that is shared with a large group of people and I want to have one of my quick filters (Group by Product) to be enabled by default when individuals first begin using the structure.
I don't want to put the filter (Group by Product) into the automation as it makes the filter less useful for some more advanced users, or less utilitarian for other purposes.
I think most users will want the filter (Group by Product) enabled though.
I'm pretty sure I can enable the filter (Group by Product) and then use the "Share" button and send out that view to a large group of people via email.
But . . . I want it such that if users are searching Structures, and they find this structure and open it, that when they first open it up that the one filter (Group by Product) is enabled.
I want them to be able to easily de-select (Group by Product), and this is why I don't want to put (Group by Product) into the automation.
Can I have a Quick Transformation "on by default" for a Structure?