hi anyone.
Sometime, I have an issue to need to resolve about 1 or 2 hour.
I want to set full date for duedatefield? ex duedate = 30/03/2012 15:00.
How to do that?
Thanks you for help me.
You can't. Due Date is a date-only field, it doesn't hold time.
Have a look at the Vertigo Sla Plugin . It has similar features.
Thanks Nic Brough and Mizan for help me.
hi Mizan, I have bought Vertigo SLA for JIRA 4.3
I can ask Mizan a question?
When I overwrite duedate of jira by datetime of vertigoSLA that impact to reports of jira?
Thanks you for help.
In your reports if you change duedate of jira to duedate of SLA it will show the reports according to the duedate of SLA .
Maybe a feature request? Atlassian should be able to change the issue type of this field in a new versions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.