I want to add configuration for the plugin and where to store the configuration data so that it can be accessed by any module of the plugin
Hi,
Usually com.atlassian.sal.api.pluginsettings.PluginSettingsFactory is used for this purpose. Please google in this direction.
@Aleksandr Zuevich
i have gone through how to configure the admin page in jira i have found several ways such as the webwork, servlet, actionobject, pluginsettingsfactory.
Could you please help me with any links of the tutorial for pluginsettingsfactory?
as the tutorial in the documentation doesn't give much information about how to store and retrieve the values
Here is good example: https://developer.atlassian.com/server/framework/atlassian-sdk/sal-code-samples/
Thanks for your support @Aleksandr Zuevich . On researching about how to connect the web-item with pluginsettingsfactory i found that we can use servlet.
I found few documentations on the adminUI but unsure of the correct sequence in which I should follow them.
Could you please help me with any link of sample plugin or the correct sequence of following the documents?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.