Good day.
I have a problem: the task list on the same board on the site and in the mobile application is different.
In the mobile app, I see more tasks on the board - this is correct.
How to fix it?
Hello Дарья,
I hope you are having a nice day.
JIRa mobile uses a simpler view and does not have all the features that JIRA provides in a desktop view.
That been said, I believe that your current desktop board view could be configured with some feature that is filtering the board tasks. Please, check the following details:
- Check if the board filter is returning the same issues as the mobile view in the issue navigator page. To see it, Navigate to board settings > General > Edit filter query on the desktop view:
- Confirm if a quick filter is not been selected in your board at the desktop view:
- Confirm if a swimlane is configured in the desktop view and is not been applied to the mobile view:
Navigate to the Board settings > Swimlanes > set none at the desktop view > Confirm if the issues started to display correctly
If the steps above do not help, please provide us with a screenshot of both views and let us know if your board filter is returning the correct number of issues in the issue navigator.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.