I was trying to create a deployment for GAE application. Have below queries:-
- Where do I actually store my service account key which has permission to deployment access, path of which is stored in $KEY_FILE, due to security reasons we can't make it part of code and also can't even store it somewhere publicly.
- How do I use different GAE `app.yaml` files for different environments, reason being we don't want to have same instance size etc in development, staging and production environment and even in our case name of GAE service is different for each environment.
To explain how we are doing it right now, please refer below screenshots of two yaml files staging_app.yaml for staging environment and dev_app.yaml for development enviroment.
1) dev_app.yaml
2) staging_app.yaml

Ideal way would be to add a variable to decide path of gae yaml file, please let me know how can above two be taken care of?