Hi,
User must see only issues that are created by themselves.
Project admin must see all the issues that are created by the users.
I am bit confused with setting security levels.
So kindly help me.
Regards,
Abhishree Nagesh.
Can be achieved easily.
Create a Security level scheme with a single Security Level and make this as default security level.
Edit this security level and add Reporter and Project Admin to it.
Map this newly created Security scheme to the project. Make sure that you have set right permissions under the permission scheme as well.
Hi @Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Thanks for your quick response.
I have created scheme and security levels and assigned the levels to reporter and administrator and associated with particular project.
But In project permission for whom the set issue security permission must be given.
Abhishree Nagesh
I would recommend to keep it same as 'Create Issues' permission.
Thanks @Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Then The security levels must be manually edited for the issues that are already created.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.