I attached the wrong file and now I can't correct it. The file will just sit there. A prime example of overthinking a feature.
Hi Maciej,
deleting attachments requires the corresponding space permission. So if you're not the space administrator and can't check the permissions yourself you should reach out to the right person
Best, Max
Oh I see, well, that sound like a major fail in a flow design. I have absolutely no idea who our confluence administrator is. Whoever they are they must love the constant stream of requests to fix an oops,.. but at least you're allowing people to edit their own articles. It could be worse.
by default a "Contact administrator" form is enabled and can be found using the following URL:
https://www.yourURL.com/confluence/contactadministrators.action
Please adjust the URL matching your instance and try that, please.
Thank you, I will try that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.