Right now I know how to insert a diagram in Confluence and connect it to a hyperlink.
How do I create a block diagram with multiple clickable blocks that will link to other documents?
Hi,
you can use any app from the Atlassian Marketplace. Depending on your Confluence version (Cloud or Server) there are different apps available:
Cloud:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?category=Charts%20%26%20diagramming&hosting=cloud&product=confluence
Server:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?category=Charts%20%26%20diagramming&hosting=server&product=confluence
The most relevant ones for your tasks are:
All three can accomplish the task of drawing block diagrams & link them somewhere.
We use Draw.IO & are quite happy.
Best,
JP
JP,
I appreciate the answer. I just created my block diagram in draw.io. How do I publish it in Confluence with links?
Thanks,
OC
Right click on the object & select "Edit Link", enter the URL. When you save the drawing, the object will be linked to the URL
I appreciate the fast response. Thank you for the information. I was not clear in my previous question. I already know how to edit a link to an object in my block diagram. I have links connected to objects in my block diagram. How do I publish this file in Confluence so that other users can open this block diagram and click on each object and link to documents that provide more information concerning that object?
Hey Oliver, Bastian from draw.io here. Linking to content is something that is requested frequently from our users. You have quite few options to achieve that with draw.io, please have a look at the following three blog posts:
Best wishes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.