Hi,
I've disabled two step verification because my device is broken and I will enabled it in a new one. Anyway, it keeps asking for a code even after I disabled it. Please help.
Thanks in advance.
Hi Ana,
Here is a screenshot, after I try to login with my password. I have to use the recovery code every time...
Hi Marcelo,
I've checked your account and I could see that Two-step verification is indeed disabled. When are you being asked for it? Can you double check it is for a repo that belongs to this account, and not a different one?
Could you send us a screenshot to help us better understand the issue?
Kind regards,
Ana
Below there is a screenshot.
Regarding your question about the repo, I have only one account.
Do you have 2 step verification enabled for your Atlassian account? If you do, this will override any settings you have on Bitbucket and it will ask you for the code anytime you need to log in using your Atlassian account. You can check that at https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/security.
Let us know!
Thank you very much! That was the problem. But I didn't even know that there were two different accounts. You should tell the developers to either unite security settings or be more explicit in the messages.
Thanks again.
Hi Marcelo! This has been a very recent change and that's why it didn't even cross my mind initially. I also suspect that's why the messaging between the 2 accounts is not so clear yet.
Anyway, I'm glad this is now solved
Have a good day,
Hey Anna,
I am also getting the same issue and followed the steps that you have suggested above.
But still getting the problem.
Can you please help me out in this issue?
below are the screenshots for your reference.
I have this problem also, i don't have recovery code and basicaly atlassian locked me out.
No codes from phone work, i cannot login no matter what i do. Password change works thou.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.