Can you please tell me that if I am a premium member of bitbucket so that I am having smart mirroring feature available for my account. At the time of using smart mirroring feature what will be the pricing for bitbucket 4.2.0 installation wizard? will it be free as I am a premium member or should I pay any price to use it?
Hi Prathamesh, welcome to the Community.
I've checked your Bitbucket Cloud account and I can see you're a Free user, so the smart mirroring feature is not available for you. If you'd like to have it, you'll need to upgrade your account and the pricing will go as explained here.
When you mention "bitbucket 4.2.0 installation wizard", are you referring to Bitbucket Server? In that case, the price will be the same as if you didn't have the smart mirroring enabled in Bitbucket Cloud. You can download it for free from our Archive, and you can obtain a license following this link.
Regarding your choice, the version 4.2 is quite old, it came out more than 3 years ago. Is there a reason why you wouldn't want to use a recent one? We always encourage you to be up-to-date to take advantage of all security fixes and new implementations, and to make sure things will keep working as expected.
Hope that helps,
Ana
Hi Ana,
Thanks for your help and support. But I am still having some doubts about the pricing mentioned in the following points:-
1) I am a user of one of the team in bitbucket and that team is having premium account. So will I get the smart mirroring feature by default if I am a part of the premium team?
2) should I pay for the Bitbucket Server any cost or it is free as my team is having premium account mentioned on the link https://www.atlassian.com/software/bitbucket/download ?? what will be the benefits if I my team is a premium team?
3) which is the latest version available for bitbucket server? should I buy bitbucket server for using mirroring feature or it will be available free for premium acoount?
is there any other way to use this feature instead of downloading bitbucket server ?
4) what is difference between account upgradation with team and with whole account?
what features will the users will get by using both these options?
If team is having premium account then all the users can get facilty of smart mirroring feature or should we upgrade our account as well?
Thanks & Regards,
Prathamesh Bhoir
Hi Prathamesh,
1) You will get the benefits from the Premium account as far as what you're doing concerns the team:
Note that adding a user to a Premium Team account doesn’t enable him to access these benefits at an Individual Level. If a user wants to do so, then the individual account needs to be upgraded to premium
2) Having Bitbucket Cloud Premium won't have any effect on the price of Bitbucket Server. As a Premium team, the benefits are listed in the page Bitbucket Cloud pricing. The benefits do not include discounts on any other products.
3) You need Server to use the mirroring feature. You can buy it (which will offer you a full year of Support access and the latest updates), or you can download a free copy from our archive (in this case you won't have access to our Support portal and won't get the latest updates, but you can still make use of our Community for your questions).
4) I'm not sure I understand the part regarding the upgrade. The rest of this question has been answered in 1) and 2).
Hope this answers all your questions, Prathamesh.
Have a good day,
For the 4th question can we arrange the conference call for more clarification as I am a premium team user ?
And should we upgrade individual account or is there any option to upgrade all the users within team directly?
Thanks & Reagards,
Prathamesh
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.