We have a stash repo "myrepo" and a fork "myrepofork" with a pull request of changes to be brought back to "myrepo". The change in "myrepofork" has changeset 328a334d194 and as far as I can tell Jenkins is told to build that changeset, but not that the changeset is to be found in "myrepofork".
Is this supposed to work? Do I need to configure things differently? Or do I need to give my teams access to write branches into the official repository and create pull requests from there?
Jenkins job console snippet:
00:00:01.089 > git rev-parse 328a334d19468ee9bf569de72fdf8a14abc5dcd4^{commit} # timeout=10
00:00:01.099 FATAL: Command "git rev-parse 328a334d19468ee9bf569de72fdf8a14abc5dcd4^{commit}" returned status code 128:
00:00:01.099 stdout: 328a334d19468ee9bf569de72fdf8a14abc5dcd4^{commit}
00:00:01.099
00:00:01.099 stderr: fatal: ambiguous argument '328a334d19468ee9bf569de72fdf8a14abc5dcd4^{commit}': unknown revision or path not in the working tree.
00:00:01.099 Use '--' to separate paths from revisions
00:00:01.099
00:00:01.099 hudson.plugins.git.GitException: Command "git rev-parse 328a334d19468ee9bf569de72fdf8a14abc5dcd4^{commit}" returned status code 128:
00:00:01.099 stdout: 328a334d19468ee9bf569de72fdf8a14abc5dcd4^{commit}
00:00:01.099
00:00:01.099 stderr: fatal: ambiguous argument '328a334d19468ee9bf569de72fdf8a14abc5dcd4^{commit}': unknown revision or path not in the working tree.
00:00:01.099 Use '--' to separate paths from revisions