Dear community,
Issue: Whenever I re-open a BigGantt project or I renew the Scope definition, schedule of each task is set back to default value. I want BigGantt to keep the modified schedule in the previous session, even if I add an additional EPIC link to the Gantt chart by editing Scope definition. Could you please help me to do so?
Premises of this issue:
* Baseline start/end is not properly aligned with the existing JIRA task field. Thus, I'm receiving these errors whenever I open a new session in BigGantt.
Project name - customfield_10209: Field 'customfield_10209' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown.
16
Project name - customfield_10210: Field 'customfield_10210' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown.
* Task mode is set to MANUAL
* ASAP mode is disabled
* Default setting of relations for any dependencies (any combination of starts and ends) between tasks is set as NONE