Hi There,
I want to switch the position of Code Block macro so that users will not able to see unused macros.
I want to replace it with either Files and images or Link. Is this possible to perform in Confluence server 6.13.2?
Hi @Vedant Kulkarni
do you mean you'd like to change the UI itself? I'm afraid Confluence is not that customisable.
Though, I might not understand what you want to do exactly.
Hi @Krisztian Kovacs,
Thanks for the response.
Not exactly the UI but I would like to move/disable the unused macros such as Symbol, Date, Info, etc, you can see the screenshot. So that most use macros such as Code block will be shown on the list.
Right now users need to open Other Macros and then search for Code Block macros, that I don't want.
Is this possible?
Thanks,
Vedant
I can't find the reference now, but this has been a requested feature for years.
Theoretically, it is possible. For example, I have packaged user macros as plugins and have added them to the insert menu. But moving an existing macro there, would take some research and a lot of trial and error as the docs are not always clear.
Good luck!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.