There are pages in my watched space that are updated daily, I don't need to see those changes, but want other updates from the space. Can I ignore specific pages in a watched space?
Hello Sannse,
To achieve what you want, you'll have to select page by page on the space.
You can select the option to watch the full content of the space and then go to the pages you do not want to receive notifications and deselect the option to watch. If you go back to the space you'll see that the option "watch all content" is no longer checked.
I hope this helps.
Thanks, that helps a lot
I'm glad to help! Could you please click on the button to accept my answer right beside it?
That would help me a lot!! thanks in advance!
The problem with this approach is that new pages added to the space after "watch all content" is disabled won't be automatically watched the way they would if "watch all content" were enabled.
For what it's worth, there is a feature request here that you can vote for and watch:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-33158
See this feature request for Confluence Cloud https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-33158
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.