Hi experts.
I am a freshman and never worked with the JMWE before. But I know that the add-on seems to be the solution.
I have:
Jira Server 7.10.1
JMWE 6.0.0
For you it might be easy but I was even not able to find a solution within the community of somewhere else.
I found something comparable but the explanation is not enough for me. An it is cloud based and therefore not the solution as well.
To come into action I need a very detailed how to guideline or video where it is explained very well.
Target should be to change the status of a User Story by changing their sub-tasks.
- Should subtaskA be IN PROGRESS and subtaskB be TO DO, then the parent issue status should be IN PROGRESS.
- Should subtaskA be DONE and subtaskB be TO DO, the parent issues should be IN PROGRESS.
- Should subtaskA be DONE and subtaskB be IN PROGRESS, the parent issues should be IN PROGRESS.
- Should subtaskA be DONE and subtaskB be DONE, the parent issues should be DONE.
Is there someone out there to help me a bit.
Thank you in advance.