We're getting "Page tree failed to load" on all left hand navigation screens.
We've not upgraded or done any significant changes.
Any Ideas ?
Hi Mark
I assume you are talking about Confluence Server? Am I right?
Can you tell us on what Confluence version you are currently and maybe show us the error in a screenshot?
CheersNiklas
Niklas,
Yes, Confluence.
Let me know where I should look for the version identifier you require and I'll send it.
I can't send a screen shot at the moment but the problem was in displaying the directory like navigation structure that's displayed on the left.
Thanks
Mark
Hi Mark,
if you are on the self hosted version of Confluence you can find the version number on the bottom of most Confluence pages or at Cog icon > General configuration > System Information.
Hi Niklas and Mark,We are experiencing the same error as shown here:
We're using Confluence Cloud. @Mark Derry were you able to solve your problem? @Sloan N_ B_ could you perhaps offer some guidance?Cheers,Grant
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.