For a certain issue type I have removed the field Labels and indeed it does not show when I open an issue to edit or when I create a new one. But when viewing an issue, the field Labels still appears. Is there a way to get rid of it?
Hiiiiiiii,
U must make seperate screen. 1- view screen 2- edit screen 3- create screen
by this way u can show ur favorite fileds. for example u want to show field 1 in create screen and edit view but u dont want to show it in view screen (e.g label). so u must create 3 screen. on of them for create screen that show fields u want to see when u want to create an issue. next create second one for edit screen and choose which fields u want to show in edit mode. and at last create the last screen for view and choose fields u want to show in view mode. i suggest u if the fields that u want to see or to show in edit and create screen are the same, u can just create 2 screens, one for edit and create screen and second one for view screen
Best regards
If it is by issue type simply create a field configuration for that issue type and hide the field it. Every issue type can have its own field configuration inside the field configuration scheme.
Thank you for your reply. The problem is that I want the view screen to be the same as the edit and create screen. So I would need only one screen and that is what I have for a certain issue type I created. The problem is that it shows the Labels anyway in View mode while it does not for edit and create. So I don't understand how it is possible that I see something different in the View mode while I don't have any screen defining that to be different.
Hiiiii,
ahaaa. so u can make a field configuration just for the project that u dont want to show label. and next go to field and hide label and then u dont see field label in ur screen
thanks
Excuse me, i mean field configuration scheme
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.