Here is the error I see when I try to access my project in JIRA. I am able to access other Projects/ epics in those projects.
An error occurredHide…(4)
Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.
Details
EnvironmentMozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; Trident/7.0; .NET4.0E; .NET4.0C; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; wbx 1.0.0; rv:11.0) like GeckoStack trace
Hi,
you tagged the question with "Confluence" but you're asking a Jira question.
Anyway, did you try another browser? Maybe it's a browser related problem. You could also try to clear the browser cache.
Hi @Himabindu Suri Recently I got Similar issue with different error its poping up on only software projects
please work around in test environment 1st
please take a look is there any java scripts in "announcement banner" or work around disable the all add-ons re-enable it and try to figured it out which add-on is causing.
Update all add-ons and check it
if it still causing raise a help desk ticket.
Refer link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/loading-agile-board-shows-an-error-occurred-inline-editor-901694537.html
Thanks,
Kumar
I did try clearing the cache but did not clear favorites....
It did not solve the issue. Currently I am unable to use a different browser due to VM issues..
thank you @Kumar the inline-editable was already enabled for me and I tried disable/enable.... still not working.
Any errors in the browsers debug console (Press F12 to open)?
@Himabindu Suri have you checked
Admin Settings > System > USER INTERFACE "Announcement Banner"
is there any script is available and have you used any jquery scripts / java scripts for a specific Custom Fields Descriptions??
Refer Link : https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-11715?attachmentViewMode=list
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.