I have tried to run a jql in Jira using a wildcard search in the Labels field but doesn't seem to work. Example of my query:
project = Lollypop AND labels in ("CR*", "GSR*", "AESP*") AND updated >= -1w order by updated DESC
Any idea?
Thank you
I believe you're only going to be able to do this with an add-on, with standard Jira you won't be able to do it
OH DEAR, it's such a simple one really. thanks anyway.
Which addon allows it?
ScriptRunner for one - See https://mraddon.blog/2018/11/19/jql-trick-how-to-search-for-labels-with-a-wildcard-expression-in-jira-server/
Hi @marta eaton ,
Standard JQL doesn't easily allow searching for exact words, special phrases and patterns.
You may consider using our professional indexing service:
After you install the app you can simply search:
issue in wildcardMatch("labels", "CR*")
Check out the documentation for more information.
I hope this helps!Daniel
In case it saves anyone some time, I posted the Scriptrunner expression in this thread
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.