Search in confluence, where the content is located inside the tables is not working.
Any ideas how to?
Hello there!
Thanks for sharing here with us. I inserted a table and later searched for that content with both the basic search and advanced search in Confluence Server 6.14.2.
Further, I have tested the basic and advanced searches in Confluence Cloud and they also worked there.
With this in mind, please allow me to ask some questions:
Could you clarify what exactly happens that keeps the search from working? Would it be possible for you to send screenshots of what you see when you try to execute a search? Has this worked at some point? Are you able to execute searches that do not fit into the problem description?
Looking forward to your reply.
Hi Diego,
thank you for your reply. I tested the feature with a new page/table created and the search works fine. The pages I have issue searching were created in 2015 - perhaps that's the issue.
thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.