Hey all.
I've added my dev machine's SSH key to my BitBucket account... I can access my repos all good.
I've added the SSH key of my staging server to my bitbucket account, the same was as above. However I am getting errors. Here's some output for debug:
staging@staging1:~/web/client.ppstaging.com$ service ssh status
ssh start/running, process 1187
staging@staging1:~/web/client.ppstaging.com$ ssh-add -l
Could not open a connection to your authentication agent.
staging@staging1:~/web/client.ppstaging.com$ eval `ssh-agent`
Agent pid 13156
staging@staging1:~/web/client.ppstaging.com$ ssh-add -l
The agent has no identities.
staging@staging1:~/web/client.ppstaging.com$ ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_rsa
Identity added: /home/staging/.ssh/id_rsa (/home/staging/.ssh/id_rsa)
staging@staging1:~/web/client.ppstaging.com$ ssh-add -l
2048 6b:f6:f3:f7:90:53:4b:20:de:9f:72:a8:ad:e2:c5:a8 /home/staging/.ssh/id_rsa (RSA)
staging@staging1:~/web/client.ppstaging.com$ ssh -v git@bitbucket.org
OpenSSH_6.6.1, OpenSSL 1.0.1f 6 Jan 2014
debug1: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config
debug1: /etc/ssh/ssh_config line 19: Applying options for *
debug1: Connecting to bitbucket.org [2406:da00:ff00::6b17:d1f5] port 2257.
debug1: connect to address 2406:da00:ff00::22c5:2ef4 port 2257: Connection refused
debug1: Connecting to bitbucket.org [18.205.93.1] port 2257.
debug1: connect to address 18.205.93.1 port 2257: Connection timed out
ssh: connect to host bitbucket.org port 2257: Connection timed out
Is it a problem with port 2257?
Is there something I missed during setup?
I've been going around in circles with this. Any direction appreciated.
Thank you.