Hi, it seems the description control are missing, such block code / preview etc.
Rudy
I had the same problem - what worked for me was disabling the Atlassian Editor.
Go to "Your profile and settings", look for the "labs" in "Apps and Features" and disable the Atlassian Editor, and voilà, all the editing tools and the preview button are back.
Hi @rudystormer ,
Maybe you can check the jira field configuration. There you can define a renderer for text fields. If you choose the wiki style renderer, there should be your menu bar again.
Hi, thanks for feedback.
It was working about 2 weeks ago, it is on all existing issues, I edit, and creating new ones.
I have about 47 repos, check about 1 all appear to have the same problem.
I could see anywhere jira filed configuration comes up. We also don't use jira at all.
thanks that solved it perfectly for me - it seems like a bug is in the beta.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.