Hello experts,
I'm using REST API to search Jira issues for a specific project as described at how to use JIRA REST API to get list of Jira issues
I can successfully fetch all issues created under that specific JIRA project
But when I consider performance, I have a question to be answered.
I could not figure out an option that will enable me to filter only the issues new or updated since my last query. So every time, I have fetch all issues from that project which cause me waste resources to get the same unchanged records every day.
This is getting more and more importance for projects with high number of members and active for a long time.
As in the above sample, I use project, startAt and maxResults as the only URL options for search issues API method
I want to limit this query for only delta records since a given date maybe I can use LastUpdatedDate, etc.