Hi, I was hoping I could just tell pipelines the location of my local folders and files and use it to deploy them to my server without having to configure a local docker image.
I got the server up and connected with SSH and can see a successful connection on that end. I can even connect to the repository on Bitbucket from my local computer and push and pull the changes in the repository.
However, I cannot seem to figure out a way to get pipelines running and I am wondering if it is because I need to build a docker image locally. If so, I ran into several issues a few months ago when trying to get docker working locally because of the firewalls and security on my work computer so I was trying not to do that and may have to find a different solution. Thanks in advance!
These are the last few lines of output from running the pipeline:
<span>stat /Users/jhorning/Sites/dev.jtcc.edu/: No such file or directory</span><span>✖ Deployment failed.</span><span>sftp> mput /Users/jhorning/Sites/dev.jtcc.edu/</span>
However, I know this file/directory exist and I am able to push and pull from it.