I need to create a custom Export View based on the Word format. I just need to show a couple of Custom fields plus some predefined headers and labels in a document.
Is there any link/guide on how to customize this view?
Thanks in advance.
I found the answer here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/188248/custom-issue-views-in-jira
I'm not sure what you mean when you say "headers," but does this documentation help at all?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Customise+Word+Export+Template+for+JIRA
That will modify how the current Word menu item works. I need to create my own (like Export/MyWord)... this will require to build a special Webwork plugin and a web fragment?
Hi Adolfo,
Do you want to make changes in a code? or just intereted in modyfing columns and headers to export in a word format from jira admin side? if yes you could do it by creating a search filter and then go to "tool" >> configure columns and then export it to the word.
Nice! I'm glad you found the solution (and decided to share with us)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.