Hi All!
I have been struggling to find the answer as to how to set this up so just to explain my situation.
Essentially I have multiple development teams who work on separate products therefore require separate sprints and separate backlogs per team/product, and I want to be able to capture this within a single project within Jira.
So In this project I want to have.. lets say 3 teams with 3 separate backlogs, sprint cycles and boards.
How do I achieve this in the actual setup of Jira? I have the parallel sprint configuration enabled - however I think I am getting stuck on the filtering per board to segregate and create seperate backlogs. (I can't seem to make another backlog). If you look at the attachment, I would want to have the CL-DELEGATES board show only the Delegates Sprint, and the backlog only have delegates backlog items. (at the moment there is only 1 backlog that is shared between Brochure and Delegates)
Any help appreciated!
Any help appreciated!