I placed my order to add a starter license, but the e-mail that it sent the license to filtered out the messages. I contacted support but they told me that I can only deal with the community. What are my options to receive my license key?
Hi @James P Russell ,
you can simply go to my.atlassian.com - this is the place where all your licences will be.
Let me know if you have any questions,
--Alexis
My licenses aren't in there because it was sent to the other e-mail address, which is a different account. I'm not able to login to that account or reset the password because all the messages are filtered out by our e-mail server. I have the order number from the confirmation page, so if there was a way to link it to my current account that would be ideal.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.