Hello!
We need move buttons to add in blue print template. (Example in attach.)
How to create this buttons with predefined settings for moving?
Viktar,
Happy to look into this with you!
I assume those buttons you have there are simply a mockup? There aren't very many options within Confluence to create buttons, but you might be able to use a Marketplace Add-on for this.
Otherwise, if you know some Javascript, you will probably be able to create this yourself using a script or User Macro.
Let me know what you think about that and if you have any questions.
Regards,
Shannon
This is path. We need a results
I'm terribly sorry, but I don't understand what you're asking.
What exactly do the buttons need to do? Were you able to try and develop something using javascript or as a user macro?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.