It says in the documentation that I can just go to "..." then delete, but there was no delete option there. Is the documentation totally out of date?
Most of the docs I've seen also mention that your space permissions must be set to allow your account to delete - can you check that in the space administration section?
Thanks...Where does one find the "space administration section"?
I justed checked my personal 'Settings" and the only Editor settings had to do with Autocomplete and Auto-formatting. Nothing related to deleting pages.
On the left hand pane, there should be a link to "space settings". If you're a space admin, one of the options it reveals will be the permissions. If you're not a space admin, it will only show you a couple of options (like content tools)
I opened the Space settings, and there is no permissions tab or link, I has Overview, Content Tools and Integration; and under Content Tools it has Reorder Pages, Orphaned Pages, Undefined Pages, Attachments, Export, and RSS Feeds. When I try to go to the Integrations page it does give me some permissions warnings, Telling me that I am not permitted to perform this operation. I put in a ticket (in Jira) with my local administrator to see if he can figure this out. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.