Hi,
I'm trying to associate an Issue Security Scheme to project with 2000+ issues. I'm getting 'The connection has timed out' after sometime. Is there any possibility to increase jira's connection timeout period? If possible please suggest the file to change.
Thanks In Advance..
Ignoring connection timed out message, the associating process continued internally and after sometime Issue Security Scheme has been set to project.
Hi Bharadwaj,
we had that "problem" too, but the process of assigning the security scheme will stay in the background until it has finished.
Is the security scheme assigned now?
Kind regardsAndré
PS: The connection-Timeout u mentioned is the apache/tomcat timeout which can be defined in the server.xml (tomcat) or the http.conf (or somewhere in the IIS if you use Microsoft)
No, Issue Security Scheme is not associated to project after connection has been timeout.
I increased the value of connectionTimeout attribute in server.xml
then restarted tomcat.
then performed associating Issue Security Scheme to a project, but Connection timeout message again appeared.
(project has 30000 issues)
Were you able to solve this somehow? I'm have the same problem with associating security scheme to project with 17 000+ issues
HI Nikola, Yes though the time out occurs in the UI part, the action will be executing until all issues in the project get associated to Issue Security Scheme. Check the logs when association process is going on.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.