Hi,
I am trying to update a Bitbucket add-on which involves uploading the latest jar. I am following the instructions at https://confluence.atlassian.com/upm/installing-marketplace-apps-273875715.html but I don't see the "Upload add-on" or "Upload app" link. Could someone help me with this?
Thank you.
Are you on Bitbucket Cloud or Server?
Hi Nic,
I am on Bitbucket Server. I have admin privileges for my account.
Ok, good (as you don't get "upload" on Cloud!). Which version of Bitbucket is it? Can you show us the Admin screen the upload option should be on? (obscure or don't screenshot anything sensitive like your url - we just need menu down to missing upload link)
We have Atlassian Bitbucket v5.16.0. Below is the screenshot. The documentation says -
"Click the Upload add-on or Upload app link at the top right side of the page."
But I don't see the Upload add-on or Upload app link.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.