I have require to implement in nodejs. how can I start and go further. Please help me with easy steps.
Hi Rakesh,
I would recommend starting with https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/software/jira-rest-api-oauth-authentication/
It has a "show me the code" link in
The code for the final output of this tutorial is here: https://bitbucket.org/atlassian_tutorial/atlassian-oauth-examples
I'm afraid that repo has moved to https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/atlassian-oauth-examples/src/master/ From that link you can see there are different languages you can use to implement OAuth with Jira Cloud, including nodejs examples in https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/atlassian-oauth-examples/src/dd0264cad0432ed514d2701367c5bfc2b2a18401/nodejs/?at=master
Using the README.md in that repo, along with the first link as a guide, you should be able to implement OAuth in a nodejs format.
I hope this helps.
Andy
the example from https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/atlassian-oauth-examples/src/dd0264cad0432ed514d2701367c5bfc2b2a18401/nodejs/?at=master doesn't really work (it's really outdated). I just created a repository with updated version. https://github.com/mateuszdargacz/-atlassian-oauth-examples-nodeJS
Hi Mateusz, thanks for sharing latest code. But the example doesn't works if I am not logged-in to JIRA. In this case when I hit http://localhost:8080/sessions/connect, it redirects me to JIRA login page. any idea what could be wrong.
Thank you Mateusz! works like a charm!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.