In my current organization we are using Jira for bug reporting . We would like to use JIRA for maintaining manual test cases also. How Can We use it?
Look at Zephyr or Testrail - both seem like good solutions that integrate well with JIRA for test management.
Thanks Steven for your help. I just tried Testrail. I will try Zephyr.
you're welcome Shraddha!! the company I used to work for used Testrail and they're in the process of switching to Zephyr as it's cheaper and seems to have really good JIRA integration.
@Shraddha Nalawade , our QA team recently moved to Jira for test management, we are currently using a tool called synapseRT. It is really a good tool and the support response is very fast! The tool is quite easy to learn if you are ISTQB certified or experienced TestLink.
Hope it helps.
Paul
Hi @Paul Gross
Good to know that
Hi @Shraddha Nalawade
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
For Test Management, I really like QMetry for Jira among the all test management apps which has end to end traceability, Import/Export capabilities and very user-friendly in terms of overall test management purpose.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.