I am trying to create my own titles on an EPIC issue and my titles are not the same as I require.
Hi Vivian
Do you mean the issues summary and epic name? I am not entirely sure.Would it be possible for you create a new issue as test and show us in a screenshot what you want to do.
CheersNiklas
I think I used the wrong word:
How do I add new fields on my issue page?
I see similar fields that look available from the "Project settings button, but I do not see how to add them to my issues.
For instance currently you have Details, Type, Priority, Components, Labels, Description, etc.
How do I add: Lodging, funding type(with a drop down choice), office, air fare, etc. to the issues page?
I see now!
Now we need to know a few more things:
What you want to do is add Custom Fields to Screens and maybe create new custom fields.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.